Start your career with a trucking company that insists on working with people, not trucks. You’ll have a good relationship with your dispatcher and they will know you specifically. It’s in SWEETLAND TRANSPORT best interest that we know you and help you succeed. Whether it is operations, safety, payroll, or the shop, you will be working with people that know you and are looking out for your success.
As a professional SWEETLAND TRANSPORT truck driver, you will be given the respect you deserve in multiple ways. You will take home a competitive paycheck, be given safe equipment to operate, and have numerous ways to voice your opinion. SWEETLAND TRANSPORT is proud to have an open door policy and a Driver Resources Department to ensure that you are being treated well and are given the respect that you are due.
Take on the open road with SWEETLAND TRANSPORT.
- If you got it, a truck driver hauled it. Drivers are a vital part of our company, let a lone our economy. Be recognized for your contribution.
- Since 2008, SWEETLAND TRANSPORT has grown substantially. This controlled growth is a result of careful strategic planning and a testament to our performance.
- Be known by your name, not your truck number. We respect you as an individual and as a member of the SWEETLAND TRANSPORT family.
- Your dispatcher will know you. Frequent communication is a strength at SWEETLAND TRANSPORT making sure all members of our team are on the same page.
- Never take home less than what you have earned. Receive weekly paychecks. SWEETLAND TRANSPORT has flexible pay structures including “cents per mile” or % based pay for company drivers & owner/operators.
NOW HIRING COMPANY DRIVERS AND OWNER/OPERATORS FOR LOCAL, REGIONAL & OTR
All applicants must have a clean driving record, 18 months to 2 years verifiable CDL Class A experience, must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and have a current DOT medical card, Long Form, SS Card & Driver's License.
Recruiting Package for Company Drivers
- GREAT PAY!!! ALL MILES! LOADED & EMPTY
- We run the Midwest, Southeast & Texas
- Weekly settlements
- Weekly home time
- Cash Advances
- Company provided trailer 2012 or newer
- No-touch freight
- Paper logs
- Family owned & operated, we know our drivers, their families & they know us as well!!!
- 24/7/365 live dispatchers on duty ensuring our trucks stay moving!!
- Detention, layover & breakdown pay for all company drivers
- Safety bonuses monthly for VIOLTION FREE INSPECTIONS & LOG BOOKS
TO APPLY FOR A CAREER AT SWEETLAND TRANSPORT
- Complete employment application
- Copy of DOT MED Card, SS Card & Drivers License
- Complete MVR